February has been a completely crazy month, and 2017 isn’t getting off to the best start… But it can only go up from here, so here’s to hoping for a better month in March.
Let me know in the comments what was the last book you read, the book your currently reading and your next read?! I haven’t read much at all this month so I’m just going to dive right into my book haul, and blog updates!
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor – I received an ARC of this book from Hodder & Stoughton; keep your eyes out for a review coming soon!
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling – I read the first 3 books last year and can’t wait to keep going with the series this year.
- By Your Side by Kasie West – As soon as I read “…finds herself accidentally locked in the library for an entire weekend” in the synopsis I had to get it!
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – I’ve heard so many positive reviews about this new release and many saying it’s a must-read.
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst – I’ve been wanting to read this book since I first saw it in December and I’m so happy to finally own a copy.
- Favourite YA Book Covers
- Welcome to my Bookclub
- Rapid Fire Book Tag
- Book Review: The Crown’s Game
- Book Review: Three Dark Crowns
- Book Review: Roseblood
- Book Review: A Fierce and Subtle Poison
- Book Review: The Star-Touched Queen
- Book Review: A Monster Calls
- Book Review: Ruined
- Book Review: My Lady Jane
- Book Review: The Sun Is Also a Star