2017 really hasn’t got off to the best reading start for me, and March was definitely bad… Not only did I not read very much, but I also wasn’t that excited about most of the releases.
Let me know in the comments what your favourite new release of 2017 has been so far and which book your are most anticipating?! Hopefully I’ll find some reading motivation next month but, for now, let me tell you what books I ended up picking up this month!
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – I got the eBook of this novel as soon as it was released but I just had to own it because I completely fell in love with the US cover
- A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi – I was sent an unsolicited eARC of this novel by the publisher and I didn’t initially intend on reading it because I really did not enjoy the first book in this series, but after hearing that it’s not a sequel and it’s just set in the same universe I may give it a go.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco – This was another book I wasn’t necessarily excited about but I’ve heard some amazing reviews from people with similar reading tastes so I’m definitely looking forward to picking this one up now (hopefully soon!)
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner – This is a Beauty and the Beast retelling and, therefore as I a lover of retellings, I had to get it.
- February 2017 Book Haul
- March 2017 TBR
- The Beauty and the Beast Book Tag
- Book Review: By Your Side by Kasie West
- Book Review: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas